sobota, 18 sierpnia 2012

Happiness by Jennifer Snyder vol. 2


 Happiness - to tytuł kolejnej pracy, jaką przygotowała dla Was nasza gościnna projektantka - Jennifer Snyder 
Happiness -it is the title of second LO prepared by our Guest Desiger- Jennifer Snyder.



Zdjęcie to Jennifer wykonała samodzielnie, w sobotni poranek zanim domownicy zdążyli wstać z łóżka;) Jennifer uwielbia słońce o 7 rano, i ego światło, które idealnie podkreśla "kolor" włosów Jennifer, które ścięła poprzedniego wieczora ;)

This image is  a photo I took with my remote control before anyone was out of bed on a Saturday morning a few weeks ago.  The sun at 7 am is my favorite.  It backlights everything so perfectly including my gray hairs.  hahaha.  seriously, I just love the morning sun and how it streams.  Besides I had just gotten a haircut the night before and it was still straight, manageable and sassy.  Usually my hair is a bundle of untamable sass - bad sass.  


Jennifer , w swojej pracy wykorzystała następujące materiały: 
I used the Summer & Latte 02, alphabet and stamps in blue along with some of the Studio 75 coordinating chippies.   







Jennifer serdecznie dziękujemy za kolejne cudowne LO z tak pięknym zdjęciem. 
Poprzedni layout wykonany przez Jennifer zobaczycie tu

Jennifer thank You very much for another wonderful page with so beatiful photo of You. 
Another layout made by Jennifer You will find here

1 komentarz :